6.21.2004

What do you hate the most? And what would you do to change it?

I had posed those questions on my away message a few days ago, and only brought back a few responses, but oh well.

I'll tell you what I hate. This war that isn't a war. It's pointless and it wastes innocent lives. It was begun under the illusions created by bush and his administration. We know there is no WMDs, they haven't been able to prove any connection between Sadaam and whatever they're accusing him with. He sucks, but he wasn't the reason to go into this war.

What would I do to change it? Even if I had the power, I don't know what I could have done. I feel as though they would have come up with some reason to go into war. Maybe if those missing votes were found before everything finalized... right? I guess I would go find it or something... I dunno... heh

this is what Joe said:
i hate the western capitalist mentality of superiority over the rest of the world and the concurrent depreciation of the humanities. including language, art, and cultural beliefs and values.
in order to change this, i wish to develop a world council where all the nations of the world receive equal and just representation, and the western powers realize that it is not economy that is important, but human values. because if we all work together, why does it matter who has the most money and power? people should be focused on the development of society for the sake of the improvement of humanity, not the gain of personal power.

kudos to joe

I think jill said she hates her summer, and to fix this, she would drive to mexico.

I don't really remember what other ppl said... hehe



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home